Friday, August 20, 2010

It have been bothering me quite sometimes. . .



i always tot that i can do it, strong enough to accept the fact and go thru it vry fast..but today, i stil have the same feeling like i always has before this when i saw something that i don wish to see.I fucking don't feel good at all! i ask myself why it stil bothering me since the thing became d fact that i need to accepted. who am i to be the one to care and mind again?i keep telling myself i am no one..no longer the one who can get angry with the thing no longer the one who can ask for an explanation about it. This is hurt but it teaches me alots and bring me a good life experience that i ever had. no matter how hard it gonna be...i must tell myself "Its gonna be alrite, just bit more to get thru it and u will get back ur own life vry vry soon honey"keep going~

2 comments:

  1. it might take some time to accept something...face it...conquer it...become the winner with a better life...keep going...u can do it.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. when the rain come, u will never stop it... but it always have a rainbow after the rain... so try to move forward... u will find a better rainbow someday...

    ReplyDelete